Use your noodle to create this fast and fresh Asian prawn salad - ready in less than half an hour!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 600g thin hokkien noodles
- 1kg (about 24) cooked peeled prawns
- 1 x 100g pkt snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch red radishes, washed, dried, stems and roots trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 150ml sweet soy dressing
Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
Transfer the noodles to a large bowl. Add the prawns, snow pea sprouts, radish and mint and gently toss to combine. Divide the salad among serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
- pharaohnigga likes this
- pumpkin--kai likes this
- didiaskyouforyouropinion reblogged this from simplerecipes
- dahshizz likes this
- krthailover32 likes this
- raequaza reblogged this from cakaroll
- cakaroll reblogged this from simplerecipes
- sunnyseashores likes this
- delicious-crab-meat likes this
- simplerecipes posted this